Pamela Skype recorder is one of the simplest tools on windows. The app is quite easy to install on your PC, it allows you to record your both video and video of your Skype call. This software comes in four versions: Basic, Call Recorder, Professional and Business. Pamela Basic will offer you with free Skype recordings strictly for only 15 minutes unlimited. Call Recorder will is not any different, it will provide you with almost the features you will get in the first. Professional and Business are highly paid for but they sure will offer you advanced features without any limitations attached to them; however they also offer you free 30 days trial. You test how they work first before you upgrade, because when you use the free trial it will give you or show you their recording capabilities, if you find them authentic, then why not upgrade and enjoy your Skype recording without any limitations.
Pamela records in high quality and you have a chance to use different formats for audio like WAV/MP3 format. All your Skype recordings will be automatically recorded by this tool. It detects whenever you make a Skype call and begins recording smoothly; despite that, it also gives you the opportunity to record Skype calls manually if at all you don’t see a reason of recording all Skype calls. You will have to turn off automatic and enable manual so that the calls are not automatically, you have to click on the record button for it to start recording. It can never get any better than this with Pamela
How to Record with Pamela
- Have Skype on your computer first before you get Pamela
- Download and install Pamela app from the official website.
- After the installation is done, you will get a notification on the right side at the top asking you to allow access.
- Once you click allow access, Pamela will then be authorized to work with Skype.
- Pamela will now be ready to record your calls since it operates in automatic mode. You just go ahead to make a Skype call and it will start to record the call.
- Sometimes, you might find yourself not ready to record the call yet the app runs in automatic mode, in this scenario, what you do is to disable automatic recording and turn on manual recording. To do this go to Pamela tool bar and change the settings.
- It also has different recording options, you can select the format you want i.e WMA, OGG or WAV format.
- After you have ended the call in Skype, the recorded files will appear on your computer to be played back in the future.
- The software records both video and audio Skype calls in super high quality
- It comes with a simple interface which can be managed by anyone
- The tool records audio Skype conversations in MP3 format
- Pamela will also warn you that it has stared recording your Skype calls which is an added advantage.
- It is expensive to upgrade
- Downloading Pamela is limited to only 5 times
- The free trial version is limited to 15minutes of recording.