iFree Skype Recorder is the first free app in the whole world for recording Skype calls on windows. The program is absolutely free. Have you ever wondered if there could be a free Skype recorder somewhere? iFree is the tool, this app will let you record both video and audio Skype conversations at a completely zero cost. It comes with a very simple interface that anyone can handle to use as well as easy to install. It will record both your Skype calls automatically without you taking action besides from commencing the call. It gives you the chance to select what you prefer, whether automatic recording or manual recording since it comes with both. To select manual recording, you disable the automatic recording and move on. This software will record your Skype calls and store them with the famous MP3 format using the lame MP3 Encoder. I know other questions must be running through your mind right now, like for how long could i record for free? Listen, iFree will let you to record as many Skype conversations as possible for free, you can even decide to record the whole day just to testify what i am telling you. It will record for free and in good high quality. Interestingly, not only does iFree record Skype calls for free, but also with incredible recording features such as; recording Skype calls in either Stereo or Mono format, replying to your chat messages and Skype calls when you are away from your computer, the app makes sure to always respond to your contacts automatically so they get to know that you have stepped away which is really interesting, also you can easily track your Skype recordings with iFree recorder etc. Have iFree on your computer to start recording for free, I bet it’s the dream you have been waiting for, for so long!
How to Record Calls with iFREE
- Install iFree Skype recorder on your windows PC.
- Once iFree finishes installing, a message will pop up asking you to allow access which you will of course accept.
- And now, the app will be set to start recording your Skype conversations in Skype, you will see a red button with the word Ready. Click on that very button to start recording the Skype calls.
- Check iFrees recording options and select any of the modes it provides which are” Record Both Sides, Only Record My Side, Only Record Remote Side” once you select one. Then click on Apply to continue.
- You can as well choose the recording quality you want by clicking on the options, MP3 quality and choose what you desire. There is Joint stereo, stereo and mono.
- Once you are done with recording, click on the stop button and recorded files will automatically appear on the desktop. To view them, you right click on the folder and enjoy your Skype recordings.
- iFree is a completely free Skype recorder
- The app supports both video and audio Skype conversations
- It ensures good recording high quality.
- The tool automatically records all Skype conversations e.g video & audio, Incoming & Outgoing.
- It also comes with an automatic chant Reply for when you go away from your computer.
- It comes with a simple interface for all end users.
- The app is not the best for business and interviews
- The premium version is costly
- It does not support long Skype recording.
- The app has no control over audio recording which leads to poor quality sometimes.
- It does not come with warning sound to alert you that the call has started recording.